Boarding & Daycare
Easy things you can do to reduce your dog's carbon footprint, right now...
1. Make the switch once and for all to biodegradable doggy-doo bags.
2. Order ecologically sound dog beds and organic pesticide free dog food.
3. Go natural- make your own natural flea spray and deodorizer.
4. Eat locally. Search out a dog cookie company making and baking locally.
5. Banish the plastic bag. buy reusable canvas shopping bags for trips to the pet store.
6. Consider durability when purchasing dog toys. Better to buy one high priced, puncture proof toy than dozens of a cheaper variety that won't last past a few good play sessions.
7. Put away the plastic wrap and tin foil and instead cover that half-empty can of dog food with a reusable snap-on plastic lid.
Vanity Fur | Grooming & Boarding
6004 Main Street, Tannersville, NY 12485